Saturday, February 7, 2009

They grow up too fast!!

WOW! Where did the last 6 years go??? My baby just turned 6! That just seems too crazy. He had a pretty darn good birthday. He's such a little cowboy that everything had to be western. Thanks to Aunt Trish we pulled off his idea for his birthday treats at school. He wanted cowboy boot rice crispie treats. I had no idea how I was gonna do that and had told him he might just have to settle for rice crispie bears or something. I called Trish to see what assortment of cookie cutters she had and about died when she said "well I have a cowboy boot, a cowboy hat, a steer head, a ...." NO WAY! How could I be so lucky? So with Tricias cookie cutters and her help, he got the treats he wanted for his class. Thanks Trish! That night we had everyone over for cake, ice cream and presents. All Briston wanted for his birthday was spurs and chaps so he made out pretty well. He got both, along with a few other things he totally loves. The little dirtbike was Davids idea. I wasn't loving the idea but we got it pretty cheap and when I saw the look on Bristons face and watched him ride it I kinda changed my mind. Happy Birthday Bud!


















3 comments:

  1. Briston is to cute!!!! Ask him if I can be his cowgirl? On one condition though, and that is I want a cowGIRL hat and cowGIRL boots and I guess the steer head can go for both. Just Kidding I am quite the dork... Anyways, it is sad to say, but they grow to fast and time flies by. Just enjoy every second of the little guy.. he's a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His cake is awesome! Ya it looks like he made out pretty darn good! I want a birthday at your house:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. K so you blog Briston B day on colts so we'll see colts on Casys. Right? JK Giving you a hard time for putting it off because it has to be perfect.. Don't look at mine. I just threw the last 6 months on mine as if I shook it all up and tossed it in the air and let it land where it wanted too. Pick that out. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete