Friday, April 11, 2008

Our new addition


Well, here it is, the newest addition to our family. We have tossed around the idea of getting a truck with four doors for awhile now but I had no idea David was gonna go brand new or Dodge. "I'm just going to look, I'll be right back." he said. When he pulled up in it, I figured he was test driving it, since he had only been gone 20-30 min. so I hopped up inside to check it out and laying there on the seat was the folder full of paperwork. Talk about impulsive!!! Hmmm....now might be a good time to show him that new big house I've always wanted. LOL! I do have to admit, he does have good taste. We love it, it's fun to have something new and nice. The kids always want to ride with Dad in the big truck. It's probably a good thing it can't fit through our front door or my side of the bed would no longer be mine.

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I'm sooooo glad you like it. I think I would kill Jeff if he did something like that. On the other hand I just might have a heart attack! If you know Jeff, he is the least impulsive person EVER!!!! I sure do wish he would bring me home a new van!

    Wow, New Zealand! What a lucky guy. I would LOVE to go there. How long is he gone for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWEET!!! I think you should offer to drive and take us all out to breakfast to celebrate! :)

    ReplyDelete