Monday, April 14, 2008

WAY TO GO CASEY!!!



This is Caseys second year bowling on a league. He has always enjoyed bowling and is now very good at it. They bowl once a week, then in April, the top kids from 4 or 5 bowling alleys in the surrounding areas are chosen to go to Regionals in Pocatello. There they bowl 3 games. Those scores determine whether or not they make it to state. Casey made it last year so me, Casey and my sister Vanessa got to go to Boise for the weekend. We had way too much fun! These pictures are of Casey last weekend at Regionals in Pocatello where he did AWSOME!!!! He took 9th place out of 47. I was so proud of him and also super excited to be able to have another weekend get away. The State Tournaments are in Burley this year which is way cool. We had tons of fun in Boise but it sure was a long drive. Good Job Case! Can't wait to go! Only 18 days left.





3 comments:

  1. That is awsome. I wish I could bowl. I automatically put a spin on my ball and I'm lucky if I hit 1 pin!! I am a crappy bowler. Even when I bowl with the Wii I spin my ball??? What is a girl to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Casey! I can only bowl if they leave the big old gutter-pillows in so that my bowling balls actually make it to the pins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah Casey!!! he is good at everything he does. How does he do that????

    ReplyDelete