Thursday, June 12, 2008

Colt loses tooth # 3

04/25/08

It took a little talkin' but Colt finally agreed to let me tie a string around his tooth and yank. I couldn't stand to look at it dangling there any longer. I told him if we didn't get it out, he was going to end up swallowing it while he was eating and not have anything to leave for the toothfairy. He was a little hesitant but in no time it was out. This is the 3rd. tooth Colt has lost. The other top front tooth is going to be the next to go, it's getting pretty loose. Permanant teeth, Wow! Where did the time go?? My boy is growing up too fast.

1 comment:

  1. Oh the fun age of loosing teeth. Don't they look so funny, I mean cute! This year I am having Emmie smile with her mouth closed for her pictures. Well I will get one gummy picture for her to smile at later!

    ReplyDelete