Thursday, June 26, 2008

TONS of FUN in BURLEY

May 3rd & 4th we got to take a little road trip to Burley, ID for Casey's State Bowling Tournament. I asked my friend Heather to come along and am sooo glad I did. We had a TOTAL BLAST! I can honestly say that a little get away every now and then is definitely the best medicine. Casey had to bowl 4 games each day. He didn't do so well his first two games, not too easy to get used to a ball you've never bowled with before. He realized about McCammon that he had forgot his ball at home. OOPS!!! After trying 3 or 4 different balls, he found one that would work and started doing better. After he had finished his 4th game, we headed to Twin Falls for a little dinner and shoppin'. Then back to the hotel, which was really nice, it had a big indoor pool and a nice continental breakfast, both of which we took full advantage of. After the pool closed for the night, we went back up to our room and had a bit of our own fun!(see pict. below) Call us simple or easily amused but I'm telling you this is the cheapest, funniest fun you will ever have! A $.99 pkg. of knee highs and your set. The funniest part is that you never get the same look twice. The saddest part is that there are so many people out there who have never tried it. If you are one of them, you are missing out BIG TIME! How fun would it be to have a nylon party? Do you think any of our husbands would participate?? Ok, back to bowling, Casey bowled a lot better the second day. I tried taking some pict. of him bowling but we were so far back and zooming in just made it blurry so some video and these pict. is all I have. We hit the road for home as soon as he finished his last game. It was good to get back home but I already can't wait till next year!

4 comments:

  1. That is the funniest F'ing thing that I have ever seen! You guys are hillarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look HOT! I am so glad you had a great time. Next time he will remember that ball for sure! Seriously though, your 1st picture is great, you are such a pretty girl.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats my Care!!!!!!!!!!!! So photogenic. The hosery adds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I miss this post?!?! I'm totally laughing! (And my next sister's weekend, we're including nylons in it!)

    ReplyDelete